Butterscotch and Toffee Bits make a fantastic flavor combination in these delicious & chewy cookies.
I know, I know, I just posted a healthy smoothie roundup and talked about returning to healthy food after the holiday and now I’m posting a cookie recipe. Well in my defense, I made these over a month ago and am just now getting around to sharing the recipe with you. And even if you’re eating healthy, you still need the occasional cookie! You just do!
My husband loves butterscotch candies a whole bunch so I was thinking of him when I first thought of these cookies. And I love toffee and I thought it would go really well with the butterscotch. I thought they went fantastic together and the whole family loved them!
- 1½ sticks butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars together.
- Add in the pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add flour & baking soda and mix until well incorporated. Add your toffee bits.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking stone or cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Flatten them a bit with your hand.
- Bake these cookies for about 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake.
Don’t forget to pin!