* This post is part of our March Top 5. Check out the rest here. * One of the greatest time savers I’ve found as the mama of small kids is freezer meals. You can put together several meals at once and save yourself so much time, plus it saves money as well! This Crockpot BBQ Chicken recipe is probably the easiest freezer meal ever! And it’s yummy!
I just love using my slow cooker, as it makes dinner for me, with very little work on my part! If you’re looking for a good slow cooker, here’s a very affordable one:
Last summer, my husband’s family stayed in a cabin for several days. We wanted to have some of our meals together, so we took 3 frozen bags of Crockpot BBQ Chicken along. On one of the days when most of us were going on a hike to a nearby waterfall, we put the frozen BBQ Chicken into crockpots before we left. It was so nice to come back to a “home cooked” meal that everyone enjoyed!
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast (if you have a bigger family, just add another pound of chicken)
- 1 bottle of BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- In a freezer bag combine ingredients and freeze.
- To prepare: Dump the contents of the freezer bag into the crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. About an hour before serving, shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Serve on hamburger buns. We like a little mozzarella on it!
Check out our link parties here.
Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3
This recipe was featured at: