- 2 lb ground beef or venison
- 1 6 oz pkg stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into 32 balls using a 1/4 cup each or cookie scoop.
- Place on cookie sheets and bake 16 to 18 mins or until done.
I use half of these for dinner that night and then freeze the other half. When freezing, put meatballs in a freezer bag in a single layer and lay flat so they freeze individually. When you are ready to use them put them in the fridge the night before to defrost. I also usually microwave them for about a minute before I put them in whatever I’m making. It’s hard for them to heat all the way through if you just put them in the sauce.
So how do you use these easy-peasy meatballs? Any way you would normally use meatballs. We normally use half for spaghetti and meatballs and the other half for Swedish meatballs. My daughter Ry likes to eat hers with just ketchup (of course she doesn’t like pasta or rice!).
Need nutritional info? Click the magic button.
Don’t forget to pin!