What’s better than a chocolate cake?? A Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Cake! Perfect for Christmas parties!
This cake came about into being because I wanted to make my chocolate pudding cake even better. And what’s better than adding both Oreos & Peppermint to an already delicious chocolate cake! I absolutely love both Oreos & peppermint. And I love them combined with chocolate!
So I added them all together in this cake and it turned out delicious! So if you’re looking for an amazing yet really easy cake to make for your holiday get-togethers or parties try this one out. It’s looks a lot fancier than it really is.
- Chocolate cake mix
- ingredients on cake mix
- 1/2 cup candy canes
- 1 cup crushed Oreos, but not finely
- 1 box Oreo pudding mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Peppermint Extract
- 1 - 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Candy Canes
- Grease Bundt Pan & Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cake Mix according to directions on cake mix.
- Stir in remaining Ingredients.
- Bake for 40 - 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before adding frosting.
- Mix powdered sugar, peppermint, and milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until able to drizzle. Drizzle frosting over cake & sprinkle candy canes on top.
Don’t forget to pin!