Last Friday my husband reminded in the early afternoon that I was supposed to have finger foods for something at church that night. I had completely forgot about it! Luckily I had made brownies that morning (check out Jamie’s Easy Brownie recipe) but I still needed something else.
He offered to run by the store before we went to church but I told let me see what I can come up with first. After looking through the cupboards and searching on Pinterest, this is what I came up with.
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c . chopped onions
- 1/4 c . salsa
- 1/3 c . vegetable stock, or chicken
- 1/8 t . pepper
- 1/8 - 1/4 cayenne pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.
2 Bean Dip was adapted from Quick Bean Dip by Spicy Tasty and Red Bean Dip by Total Noms.