It doesn’t get any easier than this 2 ingredient apple dip. Despite being extremely simple, this is a delicious dip and a crowd pleaser!
The first time I tried this dip, I was in love. The brown sugar combines with cream cheese to make such a delicious taste. In fact, I was sure it couldn’t be so simple. How could such an easy recipe taste so good?
Since then, I’ve made this recipe time and again, and it’s always a hit with my kids. I’ve made it for friends, and they always ask for the recipe. It’s one of *those* recipes, where people want to make it.
While I decided to call this recipe 2 ingredient apple dip, it isn’t limited to dipping apples. You can dip any fruit in it, or even graham crackers or biscoff cookies.
Tips for making 2 Ingredient Apple Dip:
- Make sure your cream cheese is really softened. It mixes much smoother if it’s soft.
- If you cream cheese isn’t softened enough, you can use an electric hand mixer to whip this up.
- Once made, refrigerate any leftovers. I don’t know how long leftovers last in the fridge, because we’ve never had leftovers. But I would guess that this would last about 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Mix together cream cheese and brown sugar either with a spoon, or using an electric hand mixer.
- Serve with apple slices.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coffee With Us 3 will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!