Tried and true 3 Bean Salad is so quick and easy.
3 Bean Salad is a favorite in my family, and it’s always a hit at potlucks or barbeques. One of the best things about it is that 3 Bean Salad is that it’s very easy, and you can (and should!) make it ahead of time!
I love that I can throw this 3 Bean Salad together the day before, and then the day of the potluck or barbeque I just pull it out of the refrigerator, stir it, and it’s ready to serve!
Another fun thing about 3 Bean Salad is that you can change it up if you want to. Don’t like kidney beans? Use black beans instead. You can also use wax beans, or pretty much any bean. I prefer to keep the green beans in it, as I feel they give this salad a lot of its flavor, but you can mix and match the beans however you’d like!
- 15 oz can Green Beans
- 15 oz can Kidney Beans
- 15 oz can Garbanzo Beans, (Chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup White Onion,, minced (about 1/2 onion)
- 2 cloves Garlic,, minced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Rinse and drain all the cans of beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Stir in beans.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (up to 24 hours). Stir before serving.