If you’re a Sunday School Teacher or Children’s Ministry worker you need to bookmark these 7 Great Children’s Ministry Resources for Sunday School or other children’s programs.
If you’ve read a lot of my posts, you know I’m often doing something for Sunday school or some other program at Church. Today I thought I’d share some of the best resources I’ve found online.
Great Children’s Ministry Resources
1) Mission Arlington Curriculum – They have a ton of great children’s curriculum, often with a preschool lesson and work sheets to go with them. Whether, I’m looking for a complete curriculum or just looking to supplement an existing one, Mission Arlington’s lessons are often the first place I turn. I’ve personally used many from the Life of Christ series and Through the Old Testament in 2 years series.
2) Sermons 4 Kids – This site is full of short object lessons that relate to specific Bible stories. I’ve found useful for AWANA council time or other kid group times.
3) Mission Bible Class – This site provides lots of Bible lessons with great ways to introduce the story, review questions, and links to great worksheets and crafts for every lesson.
4) Bible Gateway – I love being able to look up different translations of a year and use this site every week to print verses in New International Reader’s Version.
5) DLTK – Bible – This site has great craft ideas, coloring pages, puzzles and more. I’ve never used their lessons before but have used their crafts often.
6) Danielle’s Place – Another great site for Bible Crafts but they also have great Bible Games as well and VBS ideas.
7) Pinterest Boards
- Great Sunday School Boards
- VBS Boards
Are you a Sunday School teacher or children’s ministry worker? If so, what online resources do you love?
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook:
Check out our link parties.