Amish Friendship Bread is a fun bread made from a starter, and passed along!
This should be my goal for the month post. Moving has really put a damper on cooking, especially experimenting. So I am going to do two goals in September.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup – 5.1oz box vanilla instant pudding or 1/2 homemade vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of starter
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and sugar two loaf pans. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter evenly into the pans. Bake bread for 1 hour or until it is firm in the middle. Allow to cool and enjoy!
There are so many other options to make with the starter. The Friendship Bread Kitchen website has more than you could ever imagine.
Follow us on Pinterest
Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.