Amish Friendship Bread is a fun bread made from a starter and passed along! It’s the zucchini bread of the winter. So delish!
Amish Friendship Bread is the quick bread that everyone loves. I had a friend say it’s the quick bread of the winter. She meant that we all love Zucchini Bread in the summer and fall, but when you don’t have zucchini you can make Amish Friendship Bread.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 – 5.1oz box vanilla instant pudding, or 1/2 cup homemade vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of starter
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and sugar two loaf pans. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter evenly into the pans. Bake bread for 1 hour or until it is firm in the middle. Allow to cool and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!