Welcome back to another week of Saturday Dishes! We hope you had a very Merry Christmas and got to spend some quality time with your family!
We had some great cinnamon recipes linked up last week!
Aunt Betty’s Zucchini Bread by My Turn for Us – If you didn’t check this one out last time be sure too!
The recipe looks like a winner and the introduction story is so sweet!
Here are some of our favorites!
- Moussaka Soup from Soup Spice Everything Nice
- Caramel Pecan Spice Cake from O Taste and See
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies with Honey Buttercream from Living Better Together
If you were featured, be sure to grab a featured button.
This week’s theme is appetizers! If you aren’t a blogger this is a great place to find new recipes. Click the link to go to the recipe and pin from there.
If you are a blogger, we will do our best to promote your links by pinning, tweeting, and sharing. In return, we ask that you
- link up to 3 of your posts that match the theme.
- Follow us in any way you choose.
- Please link back to us, grab a button or put a text link in your post.
- And please visit some of the other links, pin your favorites and leave comments. Do for others as you would want done.
- By linking up, you give coffeewithus3.com or recipesforourdailybread.com permission to feature your post on social media and our blogs using a photo, title, and link to your site. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Grab one of our all new buttons!
Check out the upcoming themes!
Enjoy the appetizers party!