Bacon Wrapped Hash Brown Bites are a delicious little appetizer that is great for any party. Bacon and potatoes were made for each other!
You would expect an Idahoan to have lots of potato recipes. And you would be right. We love potatoes around here. We have so many recipes including Grandma’s Potato Salad, Cheesy Potato & Ham Casserole, Pulled Pork Potatoes, Taco Potatoes, Ham & Potato Soup, Cheesy Hashbrown Bites, and Jalapeno Popper Hashbrown Bites, Sausage & Cheese Hashbrown Bites, and so many more.
Here is another one of our delicious recipes. This one is for all the bacon lovers. You can’t get better than potatoes wrapped in bacon.
- 20 oz hashbrown bites
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15 slices of bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pour hash browns in a large bowl. Set aside to allow them to thaw a little.
- Mix cheese sour cream, egg, and salt together.
- Mix cheese mixture and hash browns together.
- Using a medium scoop (about 2 Tbsp), scoop mixture and form balls. Wrap with half of a slice of bacon.
- Place in mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly.
Don’t forget to pin!