Looking for a great dinner everyone will love? Try these BBQ Chicken Nachos. They’re even better than regular nachos!
I love nachos. Love them! But I normally stay with the pretty traditional ground beef & refried beans nachos that I loved as a kid.
A little while back, I had some leftover BBQ chicken from making Jamie’s BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and I thought this would make really good nachos. And it did!! It make really, really good nachos, even better than my regular nachos.
I’m not sure I want to go back to “normal” nachos again, after having these BBQ Chicken Nachos!
Want to know what else I love? Being able to cook once in the crockpot and then having multiple dinners from it.
I also love that while they all use the same chicken, the recipes are pretty different, so you won’t feel like you are eating the same thing over and over again! This is perfect if you’ve got one of those family members who hates eating leftovers!
Have you tried our crockpot BBQ chicken yet? If not, why not try it with one of three recipes today!
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups Shredded BBQ Chicken
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1-2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- lettuce, sliced olives, diced tomatoes, & sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Warm leftover bbq chicken and add black beans & Rotel Tomatoes to it and mix.
- Line large cookie sheet with foil. Spread Tortilla chips over the foil. Spread chicken mixture over the chips.
- Sprinkle cheese over the nachos.
- Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
BBQ chicken is a crockpot recipe that can be made one for three different meals.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 870mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 23g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.