Looking for a great dinner everyone will love? Try these BBQ Chicken Nachos. They’re even better than regular nachos!
I love nachos. Love them! But I normally stay with the pretty traditional ground beef & refried beans nachos that I loved as a kid. But a little while back, I had some leftover BBQ chicken from making Jamie’s BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and I thought this would make really good nachos. And it did!! It make really, really good nachos, even better than my regular nachos.
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups Shredded BBQ Chicken
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese, I used Mexican blend
- lettuce, sliced olives, diced tomatoes, & sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Warm leftover bbq chicken and added black beans & Rotel Tomatoes to it and mix.
- Line large cookie sheet with foil. Spread Tortilla chips over the foil. Spread chicken mixture over the chips.
- Sprinkle cheese over the nachos.
- Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
BBQ chicken is a crockpot recipe that can be made one for three different meals.
And you know what else I love? Being able to cook once in the crockpot and then having multiple dinners from it. And that’s exactly what you can do with this BBQ Chicken. You can make sandwiches, these nachos, and Jamie’s Pulled Chicken Pita Pizzas! And I also love that while they all use the same chicken, the recipes are pretty different, so you won’t feel like you are eating the same thing over and over again!
Have you tried our crockpot BBQ chicken yet? If not, why not try it with one of three recipes today!