This post has been sponsored by Hamilton Beach, however, all opinions, as always are my own. #ad #HamiltonBeach
Blueberry Cobbler Ice Cream is a delicious twist on some of our favorite summer treats. The bits of cobbler topping in this ice cream make it superb.
If you’ve been following our blog very long, you know that The Hardworking Husband loves Blueberry Pie. He also loves vanilla ice cream. But I love cobbler. So I thought I’d mix all three and make Blueberry Cobbler Ice Cream.
I cannot tell you how much I love this ice cream. I love the bits of crust. I am not a huge blueberry pie or cobbler fan. I’ll take lots of other cobblers. But I really like the Blueberry Cobbler in the vanilla ice cream.
To make this ice cream, you will need to make Blueberry Cobbler first. The recipe was posted earlier today.
- 3/4 batch Blueberry Cobbler
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, mix together sugar, salt, milk & cream. Heat until steaming.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Once milk mixture is heated, slowly pour 4 cups of the milk mixture into the eggs one cup at a time while whisking. This tempers the eggs and prevents them from scrambling.
- Pour egg mixture back into the remaining milk mixture. Heat on medium high for about 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into ice cream mixture into canister of the ice cream maker. It will only be half full. Place dasher inside and lid on top. Chill in refrigerator until chilled or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and freeze according to the ice cream maker directions.
- When ice cream is just about done, scoop 3/4 of the blueberry cobbler into canister with ice cream. Finish freezing.
- Place canister in freezer for ice cream to be more solid.
Make Blueberry Cobbler ahead of time and allow to completely cool.
Hamilton Beach 4-Quart Automatic Ice Cream Maker
- Makes ice cream, frozen yogurt, custard, sorbet, gelato and sherbet
- Fully automatic – no stirring needed. Just add ingredients, ice & rock salt – it does all the work, then stops when ready
- Over 20 recipes included – try the recipes inside or create your own unique taste by mixing in candy, cookies, or fresh fruit
- Easy-lock lid – easily fits on top and locks in place with a quick turn
- 4 quart capacity – the perfect size for families and special occasions
This amazing giveaway is brought to you by Hamilton Beach, and the following bloggers:
- As for Me and My Homestead
- Bowl Me Over
- Coffee With Us 3
- Cooking with Carlee
- Ever After in the Woods
- Juggling Act Mama
- Walking on Sunshine
Delicious Recipes from Hamilton Beach:
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Watermelon Lime Mint Sorbet
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Gingerbread Latte Ice Cream
- Raspberry Ice Cream
Official Rules and Conditions for the this giveaway: One winner will be receive a Hamilton Beach 4qt Ice Cream Maker along with a prize pack valued at approximately $80. Open to US residents adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, OXO, Sumo, Mortons, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 7/15/2018. Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
Don’t forget to pin!