This Blueberry Cobbler recipe is perfect for summer time. A traditional cobbler made with blueberries. It’s a delicious combination for a summer BBQ.
I love cobbler. The Hardworking Husband not so much. The HH loves Blueberry Pie. Me not so much. I attempted to combine two things we both love to see if I could come up with a compromise – this Blueberry Cobbler recipe was just the thing. It is delicious!
Combine this with some vanilla ice cream and it is perfection! Summer never tasted better!
I used this recipe to make Blueberry Cobbler Ice Cream. It was even more perfect!
- 6 cups blueberries, fresh, washed and checked for stems
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 11 Tbsp butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray. Set aside
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Gently toss ingredients together.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add water & egg. Mix together. It will be very dry.
- Add butter and cut in with pastry blender or two knives until butter pieces are pea size.
- Pour blueberry mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle cobbler topping evenly over blueberries.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until top is golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!