Blueberry Pie is a wonderful way to end just about any dinner. If you are looking for a really easy dessert with great flavor, look no further.
I love fruit. I love vegetables too, but I prefer fruit. The Hardworking Husband on the other hand prefers vegetables specifically potatoes. Well, really he likes most vegetables. This makes it difficult for me to eat fruit like I’d like because they generally go bad before I can get them eaten. The HH will eat some fruit like green grapes, strawberries and blueberries.
When you ask him if he likes a type of fruit like peaches or oranges, he says I like blueberries. He has made it very clear he only really wants blueberries. But he is particular how these blueberries are prepared. He likes blueberry pie. And now as I try to come up with another way he likes them, I can’t. So I guess he only likes blueberry pie. And he doesn’t like to share.
If you are looking for more blueberry recipes, we have you covered.
- 2 pie crusts
- 4 cups blueberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 1 pie crust in a pie plate.
- In a separate bowl, mix blueberries, sugar, and flour gently.
- Pour blueberry mixture in pie crust.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of blueberries.
- Cover with second crust and place in oven.
- Pinch edges and cut slits into top crust.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, then turn oven down to 350 for 40 – 50 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 3gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g
Don’t forget to pin!