Brownie Pie is a great twist on basic brownies. It takes brownies and makes them rustic gourmet. They are perfect served with caramel sauce.
Brownie Pie is another recipe I go while working at the guest ranch in Colorado. However, the recipe I have just didn’t work at all. So I did some tweaking to make it a delicious dessert.
This perfected recipe is as I remembered it. It was one of the staffs favorite desserts. At the ranch, the menu repeated every week. We became accustomed to what was being served every day.
The staff would pick which meals we would eat at the ranch and which meals we’d eat out. The night we had brownie pie a majority of the staff would show up for dinner. And there were never leftovers.
- 2 pie crusts
- 1 brownie recipes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pie crusts in two 9" pie plates.
- Mix brownies according to recipe plus the cinnamon. Pour 1/2 brownie batter in each pie crust.
- Cream egg, cream cheese and sugar.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of each pie.
- Using knife swirl cream cheese mixture through brownie batter.
- Bake for 45 until crust is brown and brownie is set. Do not overbake.
- Cool, but serve slightly warm. Garnish each slice with caramel sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 299mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.
Don’t forget to pin!