Another recipe I got from the ranch was one of the staff’s favorite desserts was Brownie Pie. About mid summer, the staff would get tired of the same meals and find reasons not to be there. But the night we had Brownie Pie, they all showed up. It’s so good, but also so easy to make.
- 2 pie crusts
- 1 box brownie mix
- Ingredients to make brownies
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pie crusts in two 9" pie plates.
- Mix brownies according to box plus the cinnamon. Pour 1/2 brownie batter in each pie crust.
- Cream eggs, cream cheese and sugar.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of each pie.
- Bake for 45 until crust is brown and brownie is set. Do not overbake.
- Cool, but serve slightly warm. Garnish each slice with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.
- Pyrex Easy Grab 9.5" Glass Pie Plate, 2 Pack
- KitchenAid 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- Professional Pie Server Set - 100% STAINLESS STEEL - Set Includes Cutting Spatula with Serving Knife - Perfect for Serving Cake, Pizza, Pies, Dessert, Lasagna, and More
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!