Chocolate Chip Cookie Nutella Sandwiches are a great combination of two of my favorites – chocolate chip cookies and Nutella. It’s like heaven! And with a tall glass of milk…
I love chocolate chip cookies. I love Nutella. I started thinking about how I could get Nutella in my chocolate chip cookies. Then it hit me. Sandwiches!
I made my chocolate chip cookies half the size I normally do. I knew the Nutella would be a little messy and didn’t want a large sandwich to make a large mess. These mini cookies are the perfect size for these sandwiches. And they are delicious! I love the combination of the flavors. It’s double chocolate and nutty. Amazing!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together shortening and sugars with mixer. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add baking soda and salt. Mix.
- Mix in flour.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until just mixed in. Be careful not to mix too much. it will break the chips apart and darken your cookies.
- Form balls about the size of a quarter. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Spread Nutella on the bottom side of one cookie and place another cookie on Nutella to form sandwich. Repeat and Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin!