This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is easy & delicious! Sure to please both chocolate & peanut butter lovers!
I normally consider Fudge to be a Christmas treat or at least that’s when I normally eat it. But last night I dreamed about chocolate peanut butter fudge and it was so delicious that I just had to make it! It kind of made me laugh since I’m normally more of a peanut butter tolerator than lover but after the dream, I knew I needed to try it with peanut butter. It’s actually something I’ve never made before but I tweak my friend Kellie’s regular fudge recipe to add in the peanut butter.
I was very pleased with the outcome. The peanut butter flavor was there without being overwhelming and with the chocolate it was delicious!
- 1 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium heat until melted.
- Pour on wax paper lined cookie sheet or pan.
- Let cool. You can cool in refrigerator if desired.
This recipe is both super easy and super fast. So if you’re craving some chocolate and peanut butter, whip this up and you’ll be thanking yourself soon!