Cranberry Raspberry Bread – Delicious, moist, & fruity quick bread. So good you’ll want to eat the whole loaf yourself!
I hosted my ladies Bible study group a couple of weeks ago and wanted a yummy & delicious treat to serve them. And I couldn’t get the cranberry & raspberry combo out of my head after my sister’s birthday party punch!
The punch was so delicious and I thought it would taste amazing as a bread. So I decided to try it! I also made banana nut bread just in case it didn’t turn out well but it turns out I didn’t need the backup, though we still ate it!
This bread is sweet with just the right amount of tart this quick bread will sure to be a family favorite. And the raspberries really pop. Not only did my Bible study ladies love it but my children did as well.
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp . Oil
- 3/4 Cup Cranberry Raspberry Juice
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp . salt
- 1 1/2 tsp . baking powder
- 1/2 tsp . baking soda
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen coarsely chopped raspberries
Grease an 8x4x2" loaf pan or 2 mini loaves.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg in a small bowl, then stir in oil and cranberry raspberry juice.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add cranberry raspberry juice mixture and stir until just moistened.
Fold in raspberries. Dump mixture into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or 35 minutes for mini loaves.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely before storing.
Don’t forget to pin!