Repurpose your leftover turkey with this delicious Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup. This soup recipe is both filling and flavorful!
We’ve used leftover Sweet Potato Casserole to make Sweet Potato Muffins, and of course we’ve made Turkey Noodle Soup from leftover turkey. To change things up from the regular Italian seasoned turkey noodle soup, we’ve made this one super creamy, with cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
This Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup recipe is filling. You could pair it with bread on the side, but you definitely don’t need to. If you want to add bread, try this super easy 4-ingredient Soda Bread, this delicious Honey Oatmeal Bread, or this 4-ingredient Crusty Bread.
If you’re looking for more delicious soup recipes, check out our Ultimate Soup Recipes collection!
I was inspired by this recipe, but changed it up a bit. I attempted to make it as easy as possible, but still keep it made from scratch and full of flavor.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. leftover turkey
- 4 cups broth or stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups small shell noodles
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- In a pot, heat olive oil.
- Saute onion and carrot, until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients except spinach.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat, put lid on, and cook 15 minutes.
- Check a noodle to make sure it's cooked to your satisfaction.
- If you want more liquid in your soup, add 1-2 cups water or broth.
- Add spinach, stir, and let cook 1 minute.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 680Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 1077mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 43g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.