One of the greatest time savers I’ve found as the mama of small kids is freezer meals. You can put together several meals at once and save yourself so much time, plus it saves money as well! These Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are a delicious way to use your crockpot to save time and money!
If you don’t have a slow cooker of your own, they are so affordable! Check out this one from Amazon:
The directions given for this recipe are to make this into a freezer meal. If you aren’t freezing this, just put the ingredients straight into your crockpot.
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts,, cut into thin strips
- 1 Onion,, thin sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper,, thin Sliced
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine ingredients and freeze.
- To prepare: dump the contents of the bag into your crockpot. Cook on low 6 hours. Serve with warm tortillas, cheese, sour cream or whatever toppings you like.
Because these fajitas are cooked in a crockpot, they will not have the carmelized onions and the crispiness of regular fajitas. It's a trade-off, for having a dinner that cooks itself!
This is one of four Chicken freezer meals, I’m making today. Be sure to check out the rest of the freezer meals.
Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.