Easy and delicious CrockPot Hawaiian Chicken. 5 minutes of prep time, and then let your slow cooker cook dinner for you!
I’m always trying new easy dinner recipes. Cooking dinner isn’t my favorite activity, so I like to keep it simple.
Because of this, my slow cooker is my best friend. I love being able to throw food in, forget about it, and have dinner ready.
It’s even better when the Crock Pot recipes don’t require a lot of ingredients. Such a win for dinnertime!
This CrockPot Hawaiian Chicken is definitely one of those recipes. You can have this recipe in the slow cooker in less than 5 minutes. Once the chicken is done, you can shred it, or serve it by the full piece.
Serve CrockPot Hawaiian Chicken over rice or noodles, or even over a bed of lettuce.
Should CrockPot Hawaiian Chicken be made with chicken breasts or chicken thighs?
Either! You can choose either breasts, thighs, or a combination of the two, to make this recipe. I used a combination of thighs and breasts.
Thighs tend to be more moist, so if you struggle with dry chicken in your Crock Pot, you may want to stick to thighs.
Breasts tend to take slightly longer to cook through, but not long enough that it should make a substantial difference.
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs (or a combination of both)
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 18 oz. bottle barbecue sauce
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce and entire can of pineapple (including the juice) over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If you desire it to be shredded, shred the chicken about 30 minutes before finish time, and stir it back into the sauces to absorb more flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 36g
We’ve got so many more! Check them all out here!
Don’t forget to pin!