Double Chocolate Cookies – Made with a chocolate pudding mix & chocolate chips for a moist and oh so chocolately cookie!!
I needed to make cookies for church this weekend and I just wanted to make something different! I turned to Facebook and you guys had great suggestions, several of which I plan to make soon, but I just didn’t have the ingredients to make those cookies.
So I looked at my “Month of Cookies” roundup of cookie recipes and saw the recipe for Banana Pudding Cookie which reminded me that I was planning on trying pudding cookies and just never did.
So I finally tried pudding cookies only a chocolate version! And they were so delicious! Too good in fact, as I ate way too many!! My daughter Kae said they were “fantastic!!”
- 1½ sticks butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1¼ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars together.
- Add in the pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add flour & baking soda and mix until well incorporated. Add your chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking stone or cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Flatten them a bit with your hand.
- Bake these cookies for about 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake.
I’m thinking about making these again soon! Maybe next time I’ll do more of a mocha flavor as I figure about the only thing better than double chocolate is chocolate and coffee!!
If you’re looking for more cookie recipes, check these out!!
Hope you enjoy these cookies!!