Easy Pepperoni Pasta Salad makes for a great school lunch or work lunch. Easy to make & tastes great!
My kids have gone back to school, so I’m back to making school lunches. Both of my kids schools are nut free due to kids with allergies so I’m having to be more creative with lunches. My oldest would seriously eat peanut butter and jelly everyday but since that’s not an option, I’m forced to come up with new ideas.
Don’t think I’m complaining though, the health of those with allergies is more important than my laziness with lunch! This pasta salad is one of the rest lunches I sent with my kids and it was a big hit. I even ate it for lunch! It makes quite a bit so I was able to get lunch for my 3 kids (my youngest doesn’t take a lunch yet) twice out of it.
- 3 cups dry penne pasta
- 12 oz pkg mixed veggies
- 20 in Pepperonis, cut half
- 1 can diced tomatoes, or jar
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced (optional)
- Cook pasta & mixed veggies according to directions. Drain both and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir. Refrigerate until serving.
Do your kids lunch have to be nut free? What do you make them?
Are you looking for more delicious salad recipes?
Don’t forget to pin!