These muffins are delicious, easy to make, and you can even feel pretty good about eating them, since they’ve got fruit in them, and they also have a lot of cinnamon, which is really good for you, and helpful in how your body uses sugar.
These fresh strawberry muffins are actually so amazing that I’ve been asked for the recipe time and again. Every time I make them to share, someone asks for the recipe. They may not be the most beautiful muffin you’ve ever seen, but they’re packed full of incredible flavor!
Love muffins? Want to try more delicious recipes? Check these out!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare (by greasing muffin cups or putting paper liners in) 24 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, melt butter in microwave (approximately 30-60 seconds, stirring every 15-20 seconds). Into the butter, beat eggs and milk. Stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients until it is just moistened. Then fold in the strawberries.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g
Don’t forget to pin!