We are moved. We made it from Texas to Idaho and are somewhat sane. Or at least that’s what I’m saying. We are still getting settled, so today I’m sharing one of my mother’s recipes: Fruit Pizza!
This is such a fun little sweet treat for brunch, snack, or dessert. My mom made it for a breakfast just a few days after we moved and everyone loved it. I swiped several pieces myself. Yum!!
- One batch favorite sugar cookies from scratch or package
- 1 oz block cream cheese 8
- 1/2 container whipped topping
- 1 in bunch grapes cut half
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 sm can mandarin oranges
- 3-4 slices canned pineapple cut into pieces
Spread sugar cookie dough onto a pizza stone or cookie sheet (or cookie sheet stone)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 mins or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Let your whipped topping and cream cheese set out until room temperature. Mix and spread over cookie crust.
- Place fruit on cookie pizza in whatever design you would like.
You can change up the fruit you use depending on your taste. If I was making it, I would have left off the mandarin oranges but they are one of my mother’s favorites. But my mother suggests not using bananas as they turn brown on the top of the fruit pizza and make it not look as pretty. And really this is just a pretty dish that I wouldn’t add the bananas either!
These pictures were taken before we sliced the pizza, however, we sliced the pizza into squares instead of regular pizza style pieces. That way it would feed more people, and I would suggest doing that as well if you are serving the pizza for a party or another event as everyone wanted a piece or two (or three) of the fruit pizza!
Hope you enjoy!
Looking for more Cookie Pizzas?
Looking for more Brunch Recipes?
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook: