Garlic & Zucchini is a super easy just impressive looking eggs dish. This Garlic Zucchini Frittata is perfect for breakfast, brunch or even dinner!
We love eggs around here. I often eat them for lunch or we eat them for dinner or breakfast. In fact, we eat eggs usually between 4 to 5 times a week. So I’m always looking for new & yummy ways to fix eggs.
So when I made my Spinach Asparagus Frittata and realized how easy they were, I knew I would be making them a lot more often! They are also easy to make for a crowd and I’ve made them the past two times I’ve hosted my Bible study ladies.
I love zucchini & garlic and loved the combination of them with the eggs in this dish! I also love how it adds in veggies with the eggs & even the kiddos that came to Bible study, ate it up!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion cut into thin slices
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions & garlic in olive oil until onions are tender. Add zucchini & cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add eggs and stir.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are set.
What’s your favorite way to make eggs?
Looking for more yummy breakfast food?
Don’t forget to pin!