Italian Sodas are easy to make, and cost much less if you make them yourself than if you buy them at a restaurant or coffee shop.
Plus, they’re really easy. Like really, really easy.
- The Ingredients: Club Soda, your favorite flavor of syrup (if you’re not sure what you favorite is, try this (affiliate link) Torani Variety Pack, Regular, 25.4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), 1/2 & 1/2, Whipped cream and ice
- Fill a cup partways with ice. Add club soda, leaving several inches at the top.
- Add flavored syrup. Depending on the size of your glass, I would start with approximately 1 ounce- you can always add more!
- Use a spoon or straw to stir the syrup in. Then add a splash of 1/2 & 1/2.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
What’s your favorite flavor of Italian Soda? Mine are raspberry and peach, but my husband’s favorite is coffee flavored.