Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Bites are a spicy little appetizer. They take the punch of jalapeno poppers & pair it with the deliciousness of hash brown bites.
Hash Brown Bites are a perfect little appetizer. There are so many options for flavors to pair with hash browns. I have done bacon & cheese and have some other flavors coming up.
I chose Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Bites for these. I thought they would be great for our Super Bowl party. They make a great finger food and easy to easy while watching the game.
The hash browns temper the heat of the jalapenos. The cream cheese and sour cream blend give it just the right texture.
What other flavors go well with hash browns?
Hash browns go well with so many flavors. You can use any meat you would like: bacon, sausage, ground beef, and if ground chicken is your thing, that would work as well.
Cheese is always great with hash browns. As you can see with these hash brown bites, jalapenos go well with them. Eggs and onions also go well with hash browns.
Are you needing other appetizers for a party? We have a lot of them.
- 20 oz hash browns
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup diced fresh jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pour hash browns in a large bowl. Set aside to allow them to thaw a little.
- Using kitchen shears cut bacon into small pieces. Cook bacon in skillet until done.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt together. Add jalapenos.
- Mix jalapeno mixture, bacon and hash browns together.
- Using a medium scoop (about 2 Tbsp), scoop mixture and form balls. Place in mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Don’t forget to pin!