Marshmallow Chocolate Pudding Cookies – Yummy chocolate cookies made with a pudding mix with marshmallow creme swirled in.
I love cookies!! They are my favorite dessert. Well those and brownies but I love how tasty they are, how easy to just grab and eat them, and I love all the variety that comes with cookies. I’ve been on a chocolate cookie kick lately but I didn’t want to just make my Double Chocolate Cookies again. So this time I decided to add some Marshmallow Creme in and see how they turned out!
I’m really glad I did as these Marshmallow Chocolate Pudding Cookies were oh so delicious!
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars together.
- Add in the pudding mix and mix until well blended. Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add flour & baking soda and mix until well incorporated. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking stone or cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Flatten them a bit with your hand.
- Bake these cookies for about 9-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let sit on stone or baking sheet a couple minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Do you love cookies as well? If so what’s your favorite kind?
Our favorite Cookies.