Marshmallow Chocolate Pudding Cookies – Yummy chocolate cookies made with a pudding mix with marshmallow creme swirled in.
I love cookies!! They are my favorite dessert. Well those and brownies but I love how tasty they are, how easy to just grab and eat them, and I love all the variety that comes with cookies. I’ve been on a chocolate cookie kick lately but I didn’t want to just make my Double Chocolate Cookies again. So this time I decided to add some Marshmallow Creme in and see how they turned out!
I’m really glad I did as these Marshmallow Chocolate Pudding Cookies were oh so delicious!
- 1½ sticks butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
Preheat your oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars together.
Add in the pudding mix and mix until well blended. Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
Add flour & baking soda and mix until well incorporated. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking stone or cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Flatten them a bit with your hand.
- Bake these cookies for about 9-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let sit on stone or baking sheet a couple minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Do you love cookies as well? If so what’s your favorite kind?