My kids love the iPad, I mean whose kids don’t?? If you have an iPad, your kids are probably begging to play on it all the time. While I don’t let my kids play on it all day, I don’t mind them playing on there sometimes, especially if the app is educational, or spurs their imagination. And that’s why I love the apps from Disney Imagicademy!
If you haven’t heard of Disney Imagicademy, it’s a new learning brand designed for families with children ages 3 to 8 to inspire a natural love of learning and encourage kids to learn by creating, making and doing. You may have seen Mickey’s Magical Math World in the iTunes store or maybe you already have it, but on February 12th Disney Imagicademy released a NEW app called Mickey’s Magical Art World. We just downloaded it a few days ago and my kids LOVE it. My 3 year old son loves it and so do my 5 & 6 year old girls. What’s to love about the app?? Actually quite a bit!
What my kids love:
– They love that their favorite characters, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy & Donald, are playing along with them.
– They love all the different areas of play. They each have their favorites. My 3 year old son loves the music one, my 5 year old daughter loves the materials one, and my oldest daughter loves the drawing one. But I’m sure that will change as they explore the app even more.
– They love all the creative choices from cheese (yes, cheese) to glitter to markers to paint. Every single art world is full of creative choices.
– They love that it’s fun & easy. They didn’t need any of my help figuring out the app and they were entertained for hours and would have kept going it I had let them!
What I love:
– It’s like getting out all the art supplies and letting them create a masterpiece WITHOUT ALL THE MESS!
– I love that it encourages a love of art & music.
– I love how realistic it is. When you color with a crayon, it looks like a crayon, and when you paint, it looks like paint!
– And most of all, I love the Disney Imagicademy Parents App. It’s the perfect companion for both Mickey’s Magical Art World and Mickey’s Magical Math World as you can use it to monitor their learning. It also provides daily tips & activities that will keep your children engaged and learning! And it’s free! And it’s great even if you don’t have both of the apps, as it provides learning prompts that have to do with Disney movies or every day preschool life. I recommend downloading it now. The Disney Imagicademy Parents App is available on both iPad and iPhone.
I’m also excited to see what all else is in store through Disney Imagicademy. There will be books & other products to go along with the apps coming to the store in the fall.
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook:
Check out our link parties.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.