Is there anything better than chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven, with the chocolate chips still melted?
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite. They’re delicious, not too sweet, soft and amazing!
If you’ve been around my blog for long, you’ll know that I love baking. I happy bake, I stressed bake, and I angry bake. But pretty much, I just bake a lot. I’m always whipping up a batch of cookies or muffins.
Baking cookies, cakes, muffins, and breads makes me happy! If you’re new to cooking and baking, I’ve got a list of the items I think are must-have kitchen items, so that you don’t waste your money or space on gimmicky items!
Some of my favorite recipes I’ve baked are:
No matter how many delicious recipes I’ve baked, my favorite is and always will be chocolate chip cookies. So today I’m going to share with you the recipe for what I consider to be the perfect chocolate chip cookies.
I know that everyone has different opinions on what makes an amazing chocolate chip cookie. Some people like them thick, some like them thin. Some people like them chewy, some like them crispy.
To me, the perfect chocolate chip cookies are ones that are just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. They are soft and chewy, but not very thick. They have just the perfect proportion of gooey chocolate chips to batter.
- 2 1/2 C. Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 C. butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and water.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until blended. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat for 1 minute.
- Turn mixer to low, and slowly stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a small food scoop (or a Tablespoon), make cookie balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until edges start to brown, and tops are golden.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Star Foodservice Commercial-Grade Aluminum Sheet Pan 15" L x 21" W x 1" H (Two Thirds size)
- SideSwipe flex edge beater for KitchenAid Tilt-Head Mixers, in Red
- Vollrath 3/4 oz Stainless Steel Disher - Size 40
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer
- OXO Good Grips 7-Piece Measuring Cup Set
- Nordic Ware 4-Piece Prep N Serve Mixing Bowl Set
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
Don’t forget to pin!