Our chickens have been laying great! And even with all the eggs that go to other people, we will have quite a lot of eggs in our house. So I’ve been trying to come up with more ways to eat them.
The other day, an egg salad sandwich just sounded really good to me. There is only one problem: I don’t like egg salad. I don’t like mayo, I don’t like mustard, and not really all that big of fan of celery. So why all the sudden I wanted some, I don’t know.
But I did. So I went on Pinterest and searched for a no mayo egg salad recipe. The recipe I found had mustard but I tweaked it even more and left out the mustard but if you’re a fan you could always add some back in.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
- 1 tbs red onion, chopped (or green onion)
- 2 tbs Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbs Mashed Avocado, or additional Greek Yogurt
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- pinch Paprika
- sliced cucumber, optional
- In small bowl combine egg and onion.
- Add yogurt, avocado, salt, pepper, and paprika stirring gently.
- Chill for a least 30 minutes.
- Spread on bread, lettuce or a wrap and top with cucumbers if desired.
- Keep any leftovers refrigerated.
Have any other great egg recipes for me? I would love some new ones! Leave me a comment if you do!
Looking for more amazing salad recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.