Nutella Bread Pudding is a delicious, rich, chocolate bread pudding. This bread pudding is easy to make and wonderful to share.
I have been hosting a girls get together once a month at my house for a while. I felt like I needed to hang out with my girls more and so I did something about it. We all love it. Husbands are rarely welcome but kids are. There aren’t always kids but when they are here, they have a playroom to hang out in. Us women hang out, eat food, drink coffee and enjoy hanging with other women.
We usually bring brunch food. And we usually are experimenting with the food we make. It’s usually a Pinterest recipe that we are trying out. We have had flops. We’ve had hits. But we always have a good time.
At our last Coffee at Kerry’s, I made Nutella Bread Pudding. Now I’ve never been a bread pudding kind of person. Soggy bread just doesn’t do it for me. But this Nutella Bread Pudding is AMAZING. It was so good I could have bathed in it. And it’s SO EASY to make. If you can butter bread and mix cream and milk, you can make this.
- 4 croissants
- 1 jar Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 1/2 quart or 8"x8" baking dish. Set aside.
- Cut croissants in half like you would be making a sandwich. Spread nutella on each one and put back together. Cut each one into pieces and place in baking dish. I used my kitchen sheers.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Pour over croissants.
- Cover and allow dish to set for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Allow pudding to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Looking for more awesome Nutella recipes? Check out Over 25 Nutella Recipes!
Don’t forget to pin!