A deliciously creamy treat, the Nutella Frappe is easy to make! Stop paying $5 for your coffee drinks, and make this at home!
Today we’ve got a guest post from Chiara Carroll at Roasty Coffee. To learn more about Chiara, check out her bio at the end of the post.
Whether you’ve been on the Nutella band wagon for years or you are just now learning about this delectable nutty treat this recipe is sure to please.
Nutella made its way over to the US from Italy over 25 years ago. As I’m sure you know, Italians know how to eat! Which means they know how to cook!
This lovely little jar of goodness does not disappoint. Nutella is a creamy spread made of toasted hazelnuts, skim milk and cocoa. People traditionally eat it on toast, waffles, fruit…spoons etc.
If you are mad about mochas then you will go nuts over this combo! Swapping out your traditional chocolate sauce for this hazelnutty spread will put a little pizazz in your everyday mocha.
Blend your coffee, milk, chocolate and ice together (aka a frappucino) and you’ve got yourself a perfect dose of deliciousness!
- 2 shots of espresso or ¾ cup strong brewed coffee
- 4 tablespoons of nutella (or any hazelnut chocolate spread)
- 2 cups ice
- ¾ cup milk of your choosing
- Whipped Cream
- Start by brewing coffee. If you’ve got an espresso machine and want it a little stronger, go with 2 shots of espresso. If not, use your standard drip coffee maker and use about ¾ cup of regular coffee.
- Add Nutella chocolate spread into coffee and stir until melted.
- Combine ice, milk and coffee mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and extra chocolate sauce or even a sprinkle of toasted hazelnuts!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 10g
Don’t forget to pin!