Pie Crust is one of those things that everyone has a recipe for. And we are always looking for that super flaky and delicious crust. This might just be your new favorite!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup butter chilled, 2 sticks
- 1/4 cup ice water, may need a little more
- Cut butter into small pieces and place back in refrigerator.
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, & salt. Pulse to combine. Add butter, pulse until mixture is coarse and only a few pieces of butter are pea size.
- Slowly add ice water. If dough doesn't stick together when pinched, add a little more water.
- Dump dough out onto flat surface and press dough together to make a large lump. Divide into two lumps flatten into discs. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. If using right away, chill for at least an hour. This dough can be frozen up to 3 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.