Pie Crust is one of those things that everyone has a recipe for. And we are always looking for that super flaky and delicious crust. This might just be your new favorite!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup butter chilled, 2 sticks
- 1/4 cup ice water, may need a little more
- Cut butter into small pieces and place back in refrigerator.
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, & salt. Pulse to combine. Add butter, pulse until mixture is coarse and only a few pieces of butter are pea size.
- Slowly add ice water. If dough doesn't stick together when pinched, add a little more water.
- Dump dough out onto flat surface and press dough together to make a large lump. Divide into two lumps flatten into discs. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. If using right away, chill for at least an hour. This dough can be frozen up to 3 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coffee With Us 3 will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
Don’t forget to pin!