The easiest Pigs in a Blanket. You’re just 2 ingredients away from a delicious appetizer!
My husband always talks about a recipe that his friend’s wife makes, and honestly, I have no idea what the recipe is (I guess I should ask her!). But based on what he was saying, I thought he was talking about pigs in a blanket.
So one day, I thought I’d surprise him and make pigs in a blanket for him. He tried them and said, “These are delicious! What are they?” Okay, so obviously that wasn’t the right pigs in a blanket recipe, but it was definitely a hit anyway!
Pigs in a blanket are super easy. They use entirely processed foods, which I’m not a huge fan of, but hey- we can’t be healthy all the time. So when I want a delicious appetizer I know will be a hit, this is a great one! If you’re planning on making these pigs in a blanket for a party, you will probably want to at least double it.
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 1 Small package Little Smokies, (or any brand cocktail sausages)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate at the perforated seams.
- Cut each crescent roll into thirds.
- Place a little smoky on each crescent roll triangle and roll it up inside. You can tuck the edges in if you want to.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.