Snack time is made easy and delicious with No-Bake Pina Colada Granola Bars. Your kids are sure to love these tasty treats.
My kids love homemade granola bars. They like coming up with ideas for new kinds to try, and they even enjoy helping make them.
- 3 1/2 C oats, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 C honey
- 1 C coconut flakes
- 3/4 C dried pineapple, chopped
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend 1/2 C. oats and salt for about one minute, until processed into small pieces. Add peanut butter, butter or coconut oil, and honey, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture to a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining 3 C. oats. Then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press mixture into parchment paper lined pan, pressing down to make even.
- Refrigerate for one hour, or put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 18 pieces.
- Wrap each bar in parchment paper and keep in an air tight container in the fridge***.
***We have taken these from the fridge for our lunches on the go, and they've been fine. They still retained their shape and taste about 4 hours after removing them from the fridge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!