We are really enjoying ourselves in Idaho. I’m having a great time with relaxing, swimming, and spending time with my family. As Kerry shared on Tuesday we had a wonderful time at the party for my mom.
We had so much yummy food and we had some left over. We had quite a few pretzel rolls left over. Kerry had gotten the pretzel rolls from Costco. They were so yummy that I hated for them to go to waste.
- 1 Egg per slider, scrambled
- 1 slice of cheese per slider
- 1 slice of bacon per slider, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese per slider, or cheese ball
- 1 pretzel roll per slider
- Toast the pretzel roll and spread with the cream cheese or cheese ball.
- Top with egg, cheese, and bacon.
If you are making a bunch you will need a little less than 1 egg per slider. I used 8 eggs and made 10 sliders.
We really enjoyed these pretzel roll breakfast sliders and they made a great dinner. I hope you enjoy them too! Of course, they would make a great breakfast. But as I mentioned before I’m super lazy when it comes to breakfast.