Fresh raspberries pair with semi-sweet chocolate chips for a delicious muffin.
My parents have raspberry bushes, and it seems that most years they head out on a vacation in the midst of the raspberry harvest. So when they ask if I want to pick some, my answer is always a definite yes! I mean, who wouldn’t want fresh delicious raspberries for free?
I wanted to try some new recipes with the raspberries this year. Last year I made Raspberry Syrup (so yummy!) and Very Berry Coffee Cake. This year I decided to try some healthy Raspberry Cookies and these Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
These raspberry chocolate chip muffins turned out so delicious! My family loved them for breakfast with yogurt, or for a snack, and I will definitely be making them again!
- 3 C Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1 C Milk
- 1/2 C Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 C Fresh Raspberries
- Heat oven to 425º. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or use liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugars. Whisk in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the well. Stir to combine wet and dry ingredients, but do not over mix. Stir in chocolate chips. Very gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature and continue baking for another 13-14 minutes, until tops are lightly golden.
What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Don’t forget to pin!