Sweet and tart, these Raspberry Lime Muffins with lime glaze are a delightful snack or breakfast recipe!
Homemade muffins are a favorite at my house. My kids love to help make them, and even more than that, they love to eat them!
Muffins are one of our favorite breakfasts, but we also love them for snacks. These raspberry lime muffins are enjoyable for either!
If you love muffins, you’ll want to check out our roundup of the best muffin recipes! There are muffin recipes including banana, strawberry, several pumpkin, cranberry, cherry, chocolate, apple, and so many more. You’re sure to be able to find a muffin recipe that you’ll love!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tsp. lime zest
- 2 cups raspberries
For the Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2-3 tsp. lime zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare (by greasing muffin cups or putting paper liners in) 24 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, melt butter in microwave (approximately 30-60 seconds, stirring every 15-20 seconds). Into the butter, beat eggs and milk.
- Stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients until it is just moistened.
- Then fold in lime zest and raspberries.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before glazing.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over cooled muffins.
For the Glaze:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!