Roasted Broccoli is a wonderful alternative way to prepare broccoli. It has a great nutty flavor that pairs well with the lemon & Parmesan.
I happened upon a recipe for roasted broccoli a few years ago. I’ve never been a huge fan of boiled broccoli, but this roasted broccoli is SO good. And it’s even better with fresh out of your garden broccoli. Our broccoli is coming on and I’m so excited to roast and enjoy it.
This is the best broccoli I’ve ever had. It has a variety of flavors that blend well. Roasting the broccoli brings out the wonderful nutty flavor and the parmesan cheese brings it all together.
- 2 large heads of broccoli
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut broccoli to have medium sized flowerettes.
- Place broccoli in a medium size bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add minced garlic and toss.
- Spread on a baking sheet. Roast the broccoli for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, squeeze lemon juice, and toss with parmesan.
Don’t forget to pin!