Yummy vegetables & eggs mixed together to make this easy & extremely delicious Spinach & Asparagus Frittata.
I made this for my Bible Study ladies this week. It was delicious! I loved the asparagus, spinach, & onions with the eggs. Just don’t forget the salt & pepper like I did! I added it to the cooked pieces & it tasted just fine but I knew it would have been better if I had added it before I cooked.
I love eggs & vegetables together & I love how easy this is to throw together & pop in the oven for breakfast, brunch, or for a coffee get to together. It was so fast, and I loved that I didn’t have to put it together the night before.
- 1 cup cut asparagus about half a bundle
- 2 Tablespoons butter use ghee for Whole 30
- 1/2 onion cut into thin half slices
- 1/4 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam asparagus for about 3-5 minutes until it's tender.
- Melt butter in large oven safe skillet & saute onions & peppers until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add spinach & cook until spinach is wilted. Add asparagus. Remove from heat.
- Add salt & pepper to eggs and pour eggs over the vegetables. Shake pan slightly to let the eggs settle into the vegetables.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
I plan on making this frittata again. It was so easy & so delicious! And I love asparagus & I love how cheap it is in the spring.
What’s your go to brunch or breakfast recipe?
Don’t forget to pin!