St. Patrick’s Day Parfaits are a delicious treat that are perfect for celebrating your favorite Irish holiday! Layers of pudding, lime pound cake, and Lucky Charms.
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day helps get us through the last of the winter blues, before spring comes on, here in Idaho. Winter lasts a long time, so it’s nice to have things to look forward to.
These St. Patrick’s Day Parfaits are a fun, cute way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. They aren’t hard to make, and the seem like such a special treat for kids.
I like to get the pound cake and pudding made up ahead of time, so all I have to do is layer them the day of. I wouldn’t recommend putting them together too much ahead of time, since the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms will start to melt a bit.
- Lime Pound Cake (made in muffin tin)
- 1 large box Instant Vanilla pudding, made according to the directions on the box
- Green food dye, if desired
- 4 cups Lucky Charms
- Small container Cool Whip
- Follow the lime pound cake recipe. Add several drops of green food coloring to the batter, if desired. Divide the batter between 24 lined muffins cups. The muffin cups will be less full than usual, that is how they're supposed to be. Bake 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the center muffin comes out clean. Cool.
- While muffins are baking, make vanilla pudding following the directions on the box. If desired, add several drops of green food coloring, until the desired color is achieved. Place in refrigerator.
- Once the cakes are cooled, and the pudding is set, assemble St. Patrick's Day Parfaits.
- In each cup layer 2 heaping Tablespoons of pudding, 1 lime pound cake, and 1/4 cup Lucky Charms.
- Layer another 2 Tablespoons of pudding, and another lime pound cake.
- Top with several spoonfuls of Cool Whip, and sprinkle with Lucky Charms and sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coffee With Us 3 will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!