Fresh, juicy strawberries are the star in this Strawberry Quick Bread. This recipe makes two loaves of sweet strawberry bread.
What is a Quick Bread?
Unlike a yeast bread that takes hours of rise time, quick bread ingredients are mixed together and the bread is baked immediately.
Quick breads use something other than yeast to make them rise– and these other ingredients help the bread rise more quickly. Some of the common leavening agents used in quick breads are baking soda and baking powder.
What are the 4 types of quick bread?
More Quick Bread Recipes:
If you love Strawberry Quick Bread, you’ll want to try these other 10 Quick Bread Recipes! Includes Orange, Pumpkin, Banana, Mocha, Cheesy Pepper, and more!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, beat egg.
- Stir in oil and milk into egg.
- Stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake 50-55 minutes, until top is golden and a butter knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.
Don’t forget to pin!