The World’s Best BBQ Pork Ribs are the most tender and most delicious pork ribs you’ve ever had. They are so tender it’s hard to keep them on the bone.
Many of my recipes have come from when I worked at a guest ranch in Colorado. And here is another one. This one might just be the best of all of them.
These BBQ Pork Ribs aren’t a typical recipe for ribs. Most bbq rib recipes have you smoke the ribs for hours. While that’s wonderful, this recipe does not require you to have a smoker. Yet you still get wonderful flavor and very tender ribs.
This recipe has to parts. First you bake the ribs in the oven to get the tenderness. The second part is cooking them on the grill to caramelize the BBQ sauce. Both parts give the ribs layers of flavor.
You have made these and are now wondering what other amazing recipes came from the guest ranch? Here is the list. Buttermilk Chess Pie, Chocolate Nut Torte, Homemade Croutons, Cowboy Cookies, Pork Tenderloin with Orange Ginger Glaze, Coconut Macaroons, Jicama and Broccoli Coleslaw, Craisin Carrot Muffins, Santa Fe Chili, Roasted Red Pepper Bisque, and Brownie Pie.
They are all so good. That’s why I took them with me.
Do you need side dishes for your BBQ?
- St. Louis style spare ribs (1 rack of ribs per 2-3 people)
- brown sugar
- white pepper
- chopped garlic
- pineapple juice
- 1 – 18 oz KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ribs in a 9 x 13 (or larger) pan.
- Rub both sides of ribs with brown sugar, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour pineapple juice over ribs so there is about 1.5 to 2 inches deep in the pan.
- Cover with foil. Cook in oven for 2.5 to 3 hours. The ribs should pull apart easily.
- Preheat your grill by turning it on high for at least 15 minutes and then turn to low when you put the ribs on the grill.
- Remove ribs from pan and cut apart in two rib bones per piece.
- Dip each piece in the BBQ sauce.
- Grill ribs until sauce is caramelized.
- Serve with lots of napkins and wet naps.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!