Yes, the song from the Sound of Music is on repeat in my brain. And these are new to me, but they may not be new to you. I know I am sometimes late to the party like with hummus or Greek yogurt.
1. PicMonkey – I’m having so much fun making collages, adding texts to pictures and messing with effects.
2. Anything to do with chickens. We are embarking on a new adventure of having chickens in our backyard and I’m having fun reading up on them. This post about Caring for baby chicks is especially helpful since that’s the stage we are at.
|How cute are they?|
4. Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe I’m still in the early parts of this book but I’m really enjoying it so far. I’ll let you know what I thought when I get through with it.
5. How awesome is this To Do List! And as soon as I get my printer fixed buy a new printer, I’m printing and framing one for me!
7. Ok on this one, I am definitely late to the party. But I recently found this Tangled Preschool Pack and it’s prefect for my girls. It’s one of their favorite movies (especially Ry, who’s 3) and the pages look so fun and educational. (Now if only I had a new printer!)
Update: Got a new printer and this pack was a HUGE hit! Kae has been all about writing and “school work” lately and was thrilled to work on these. Ry loved the Tangled pictures and having worksheets of her own to work on.