7 tips for packing back to school lunches including why Wet Ones® singles and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish Crackers are a must!
It’s almost back to school time!! And that’s means to time to start thinking about lunches! Whether your kids are headed back to their school or you’re just a homeschooler on the go, you’ll need great lunch ideas.
We always head to Walmart to pick up our favorite lunch box goodies as Jamie shared last week. Once we got all our favorite goodies, packing lunches is easy! And I’ve got 7 tips for you that will make it even easier.
7 Lunch Packing Tips:
* Use reusable containers, they’re just more eco-friendly!
* Use divided containers. I love being able to throw almost all of my kids food in one reusable container!
* Pack Goldfish Crackers! My kids love Goldfish Crackers and I love that they are much healthier than chips. Also I add peanut butter or cream cheese for my kids to dip their goldfish in to make them extra fun!
* Add in fruits and veggies! I always make sure to have at least a fruit or veggie in my kids lunchbox everyday.
* Pack Wet Ones® singles in their lunchbox so they can wash their hands before lunch. It’s a must to get rid of all those germs! Yuck!
*Add a small ice pack to the lunch to keep everything cold and safe.
*Keep things fun! Changing up the shape of your sandwiches, making wraps or other non-sandwich lunches, or adding a note to your kids’ lunches will make things even more fun! I made crown sandwiches using one point of a star cookie cutter and heart sandwiches for the lunches pictured above.
Right now Wet Ones® is offering the chance for you to win a years supply of Wet Ones® for your home and your child’s classroom, plus $1000 cash! I don’t know about you, but that sounds fabulous to me! So head over to the contest right now, for your chance to win!
And let me know your best school lunch making tips in the comments below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® + Pepperidge Farm® . The opinions and text are all mine.