Delicious & easy this Tomato Spinach Frittata is a crowd-pleaser at breakfast, brunch, or dinner. It only takes a few minutes of prep and you have a delicious & fancy egg dish.
I love frittatas. I learned how to make them about six months ago and just love making & eating them! I make them often when I host Bible study as I can whip them up, pop them in the oven and have a hot snack for my ladies when they arrive.
I made both my Spinach Asparagus Frittata and my Garlic Zucchini Frittata for my Bible study ladies and they loved them both. I wanted to try something new for them this time. So I decided to try one with tomatoes. I was very pleased with how it turned out.
I also love that I can make them without any dairy and they still taste amazing. And since they are gluten-free they are great to bring to a brunch or when you’re hosting coffee as they are very allergy friendly. This frittata also look a lot fancier than they are. It only takes a few minutes of prep and you have a delicious egg dish.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 packed cup baby spinach
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put olive oil in large oven safe skillet & saute onions & garlic until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add spinach & cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Add salt & pepper to eggs and pour eggs over the vegetables. Shake pan slightly to let the eggs settle into the vegetables.
- Place sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
What’s your favorite way to make eggs?
Looking for other awesome breakfast recipes? Check these out!
Don’t forget to pin!